As of January 1, 2020 the California Privacy Law was augmented. Please click here for more information.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne, Inc. (Aerojet Rocketdyne) wishes to inform you of our policies related to the privacy of visitors to our web site (the "Site").
- For each visitor to our Site, our web server automatically recognizes the customer's IP address/domain name combination. We collect IP address/domain name combinations of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, user-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or personal information requested on contact forms, promotions, etc.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and may be used to improve the content of our overall Internet site, to customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor, to notify visitors about updates to our web site, to develop business, and may be shared with other organizations to help them contact visitors for various purposes, and to promote the sale of products and services according to applicable law, and/or used by us to contact visitors for various purposes.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus you give up claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including proprietary or other property rights, privacy rights, moral rights, publicity rights, rights to credit or compensation for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Aerojet Rocketdyne uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be used, adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold and transmitted by Aerojet Rocketdyne anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever, without compensation to you.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne is also free to use, without compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. However, you agree and understand that Aerojet Rocketdyne is not obligated to use any such ideas or materials and you have no right to compel such use.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. Sending a message to Aerojet Rocketdyne does not cause Aerojet Rocketdyne to have any obligation or liability to you.
- By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to our use of it as described above. If you do not want to be contacted by us in the future, or if you do not want us to share the information we collect from you with other companies or organizations, please do not submit your data to us.